That's an 18% increase over last year's first-half ad revenues of $17 billion.
Maintaining an upward trend, 2Q13 internet ad revenues also increased—18% year over year—reaching $10.3 billion, up from $8.7 billion in 2Q12.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising