In the third quarter of 2013, paid search impressions, clicks, and advertiser spend increased for both Google and Bing (which includes the Yahoo search partnership), according to a recent report by The Search Agency.
Paid search impressions in 3Q13 increased 37.1% year over year, clicks grew 16.2%, and advertiser spend increased 23.1%.
Cost-per-click (CPC) in 3Q13 was up 5.9% year over year, but fell 1% quarter over quarter.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]