Most promotional email recipients (65%) engage with email in the afternoons and evenings, yet marketers tend to send emails first thing in the morning, according to a recent report by Retention Science.
The analysis of 100 million online transactions found that 38% of email conversions (emails that are opened, clicked through, and converted) occur in the afternoons and 27% in the evenings. Only 28.5% occur in the mornings, although that's the most popular time for promotional emails to arrive in inboxes.
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work