The company, following its acquisition of Adap.tv, served more than 3.7 billion ads in the month. Google Sites came in second with 3.2 billion ads, followed by BrightRoll Platform with 2.8 billion, and LiveRail.com with 2.6 billion.
Video ad views totaled 22.9 billion in September, and time spent watching video ads was 8.5 billion minutes. AOL delivered the highest duration of video ads at nearly 1.7 billion minutes.
Video ads reached 55.4% of the total US population an average of 133.6 times during the month. Hulu delivered the highest frequency of video ads to its viewers with an average of 74.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising