Of the markers surveyed who are not using video in their email campaigns, 25% say they are "very likely" to do so soon and 55% say they are "somewhat likely." Just 20% say they have no plans to include video in future campaigns.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from two surveys of marketers and an analysis of client data by Email Monks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Four Steps to Ensure Your Email Campaigns Work
- Holiday Email Done Right Is Huge for the Bottom Line: Five Tips for Doing It Right
- The Email Innovations That Most Interest Consumers
- What Sender Reputation Means for Your Email Marketing (Hint: A Lot!)
- Email Personalization: Stats and Tips [Infographic]