Of the markers surveyed who are not using video in their email campaigns, 25% say they are "very likely" to do so soon and 55% say they are "somewhat likely." Just 20% say they have no plans to include video in future campaigns.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from two surveys of marketers and an analysis of client data by Email Monks.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Top Email Design Trends of 2019 [Infographic]
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes