Moreover, 16% of publishers that do not currently offer native advertising options plan to start doing so within a year.
The study also found that 41% of brands have already run native advertising campaigns, and 20% of those that haven't plan on doing so within a year.
Below, key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,000 publishing, advertising, marketing, and PR professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]
- The Ins and Outs of Amazon Advertising (And Why You Should Try It): Timothy Seward on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Amazon for Brands: Top 5 Problems and How to Overcome Them
- The Most (And Least) Effective PPC Channels