Moreover, 16% of publishers that do not currently offer native advertising options plan to start doing so within a year.
The study also found that 41% of brands have already run native advertising campaigns, and 20% of those that haven't plan on doing so within a year.
Below, key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,000 publishing, advertising, marketing, and PR professionals.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising