Ad networks and exchanges delivered impressions, clicks, and conversions at the lowest costs of any digital advertising channels in the third quarter of 2013, according to a recent analysis by Neustar Aggregate Knowledge.
As in 2Q13, exchanges and networks had average CPMs, CPAs, and CPCs lower than both portals and social media in 3Q13.
Overall, costs fell in the quarter across every channel except portals, which may have had more higher-value buys (e.g., homepage takeovers, high-value placements) targeted at driving brand awareness.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising