Of the 600 SMBs surveyed in 3Q13, nearly a quarter (24%) now use Twitter to advertise and promote, up from 22% in 2012 and 16% in 2011.
Other key findings regarding SMBs use of Twitter include:
- 26% of SMBs surveyed rate the quality of lead sources from Twitter as good or excellent, up from 23% in 2012.
- 34% currently have Twitter accounts, and another 42% are planning to add an account.
- 47% of SMBs with Twitter accounts report tweeting daily, and 31% tweet weekly.
- SMBs perceived return on investment for Twitter spends has increased over the past three years—31% now rate the ROI as excellent or extraordinary, compared with 25% in 2012, and 17% in 2011.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Best-Practices for B2B Social Media Influencer Marketing
- LinkedIn Stories Is Almost Here: Will It Reinvent the B2B Social Media Landscape?
- Social Media Staffing: Employee, Agency, or Consultant? The Pros and Cons of Hiring Each.
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things