Asked how many pieces of content a company needs to share/curate, survey respondents suggested numbers ranging from 0 to 135, with the most common response being 10 pieces of content (19% of respondents).
Nearly half of marketers surveyed (45%) say they are unable to meet their curation goals and admit their companies do not share as much content as they should.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Brand Storytelling Framework From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends