Fully one-third (33.3%) of advertising and marketing executives surveyed say they are planning to fill design or marketing positions in the first quarter of 2013, according to a survey from The Creative Group.
However, agencies are hiring more actively than brands: 51.0% of ad execs plan to hire creative talent in the first quarter, compared with 32.8% of marketing professionals who plan to do the same.
Midsize agencies are expecting the most hiring activity: 62.0% of ad execs working in such firms plan to add creative staff in 1Q13.
Below, additional findings from The Creative Group.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Productivity Lessons From Bill Gates: How to Do a 'Think Week' [Infographic]
- Self-Reliance for Entrepreneurs (and Everyone Else): Author John Jantsch on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2020 Salary Guide: Pay Forecasts for Marketing, Advertising, and PR Positions
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Cheat Sheet: 2019 [Infographic]
- The Average Tenure of Top Consumer-Brand CMOs