Fully one-third (33.3%) of advertising and marketing executives surveyed say they are planning to fill design or marketing positions in the first quarter of 2013, according to a survey from The Creative Group.
However, agencies are hiring more actively than brands: 51.0% of ad execs plan to hire creative talent in the first quarter, compared with 32.8% of marketing professionals who plan to do the same.
Midsize agencies are expecting the most hiring activity: 62.0% of ad execs working in such firms plan to add creative staff in 1Q13.
Below, additional findings from The Creative Group.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Survive a Layoff or Furlough During the Pandemic [Infographic]
- Mindful Living for Marketers: MarketingProfs Founder Allen Weiss on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Average Age and Tenure of C-Suite Executives
- Get Your Resume Together, It's 2020: The Must-Have Skills of Today's Marketing Leaders
- The Business Benefits of Being More Pirate: Sam Conniff on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]