American adults prefer Super Bowl commercials over any other part of the event, including the game itself: 38.8% of those surveyed cite commercials as their favorite part of the Super Bowl, whereas 28.8% cite the game itself, according to a survey from Lab42.
However, men and women have different views on the issue: 41% of men prefer the football game, while 44% of women prefer the commercials.
Below, additional findings from Lab42.
Among the adults surveyed, 1 in 10 (10.4%) cite food as their favorite part of the Super Bowl, 8% cite the halftime performance, and 5.4% say they like the whole shebang.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising