American adults prefer Super Bowl commercials over any other part of the event, including the game itself: 38.8% of those surveyed cite commercials as their favorite part of the Super Bowl, whereas 28.8% cite the game itself, according to a survey from Lab42.
However, men and women have different views on the issue: 41% of men prefer the football game, while 44% of women prefer the commercials.
Below, additional findings from Lab42.
Among the adults surveyed, 1 in 10 (10.4%) cite food as their favorite part of the Super Bowl, 8% cite the halftime performance, and 5.4% say they like the whole shebang.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search
- Innovative Business Models for Digital Media