Want to get more retweets? You may want to try tweeting on off hours/days, including images, being polite, spelling out the word "retweet," and using lots of exclamation marks.
The analysis examined 1.7 million tweets from 1,423 Twitter accounts. It was limited to accounts with more than 1,000 followers, and the data was normalized to reflect retweets per 1,000 followers.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Is Impacting Social Media Ad Rates and Engagement
- Before Implementing an Employee Advocacy Program, Do These Three Things
- Influencer Marketing Strategy in 2020: What You Need to Know [2 Infographics]
- How the Fastest-Growing US Companies Are Using Social Media
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]