Want to get more retweets? You may want to try tweeting on off hours/days, including images, being polite, spelling out the word "retweet," and using lots of exclamation marks.
The analysis examined 1.7 million tweets from 1,423 Twitter accounts. It was limited to accounts with more than 1,000 followers, and the data was normalized to reflect retweets per 1,000 followers.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Effective Is Your Brand on Social Media? Here's How You Can Measure That.
- How to Plan Your Social Media Marketing: Four Tools for Approvals, Workflow, and Collaboration
- 21 Instagram Stats Every E-Commerce Brand Should Know [Infographic]
- Five Things Micro-Influencers Want Brands to Understand in 2019
- Get Started on Your Social Media Plan (Because It Matters to Your Customer Marketing)