Just over three-quarters of agencies (76%) have an external-facing company blog, and 58% expect their blogging activity to increase in 2014, the survey of 150 senior level marketers and 170 marketing agency executives found.
Of those agencies that blog, 41% post on average once a month, 37% once per week, and 18% more than once per week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns
- Ready for 2019 Holiday Season E-Commerce? It's Almost Time... [Infographic]
- Mat Sweezey's List of 103 Marketing Thought Leaders, by Category [Opinion]