Just over three-quarters of agencies (76%) have an external-facing company blog, and 58% expect their blogging activity to increase in 2014, the survey of 150 senior level marketers and 170 marketing agency executives found.
Of those agencies that blog, 41% post on average once a month, 37% once per week, and 18% more than once per week.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)