The analysis, based on data from US advertisers who ran paid search campaigns in 4Q13, found overall CPC increased 27.6% year over year (from $1.04 to $1.33) and 5.8% quarter over quarter (from $1.25 to $1.33).
Overall paid search spend also increased year over year (YOY), by 37.4%, and quarter over quarter (QOQ), by 6.3%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Site Speed Is Key for SEO in 2019 (and Beyond)
- Local Business Links and Reputation: Competitive Difference-Makers in SEO
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing