The analysis, based on data from US advertisers who ran paid search campaigns in 4Q13, found overall CPC increased 27.6% year over year (from $1.04 to $1.33) and 5.8% quarter over quarter (from $1.25 to $1.33).
Overall paid search spend also increased year over year (YOY), by 37.4%, and quarter over quarter (QOQ), by 6.3%.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Younger and Wordier: How Gen Z's Search Behavior Is Different
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce