The survey of 370 marketers who attended the DMA Annual Conference and Exhibition found 14% are uncertain about the role of Big Data, 3% are tepid regarding it, and just 1% are disillusioned.
However, whether an organization has already invested in Big Data has a significant impact on an individual marketer's outlook: Among those whose companies haven't yet taken the plunge, 22% are uncertain about Big Data’s role in the marketing industry and only 39% are enthusiastic.
Conversely, those who have already started investing in Big Data have few reservations: 60% are enthusiastic, 30% are cautiously optimistic, and only 8% are uncertain.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19's Impact on Digital Agencies' Revenue and Leads
- The Future of Marketing Organizations Post-Pandemic: Top 5 Predictions
- Outsourcing Digital Marketing: Your Questions Answered [Infographic]
- Making Webinars Work—Up, Down, and Beyond the Sales Funnel [Infographic]
- How to Unlock Content Marketing's Value and Drive Sales: AI Can Help