However, marketers and agencies are planning to primarily increase spend on proven channels, with a much smaller share going to unproven tactics.
Overall, agencies expect a 20% year-over-year growth in digital spend in 2014, and brand marketers expect a 38% increase.
Advertising and marketing decision-makers say video spending will continue to grow and will play a dominant role in their 2014 digital marketing plans. Approximately 61% of marketers surveyed plan to use the channel as part of their strategies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Events in a Post-Pandemic World: Opportunities for Innovation
- Digital Transformation During COVID-19: How Can Marketers Lead the Way?
- What B2B Buyers Want From Tech Vendors Right Now
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales