However, marketers and agencies are planning to primarily increase spend on proven channels, with a much smaller share going to unproven tactics.
Overall, agencies expect a 20% year-over-year growth in digital spend in 2014, and brand marketers expect a 38% increase.
Advertising and marketing decision-makers say video spending will continue to grow and will play a dominant role in their 2014 digital marketing plans. Approximately 61% of marketers surveyed plan to use the channel as part of their strategies.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketers and Retailers, Want to Survive the Holiday Season? Implement AI.
- A Seven-Step Guide to Creating a Successful Marketing Plan [Infographic]
- Two Great Tactics That Work Great Together, B2B Social Selling and ABM: LinkedIn's Ty Heath on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The State of Conversational Marketing: Online Customer Experience, Chatbots, Trends
- CDPs, DMPs, CRMs... Oh My! Which Data Solution Is Right for You? (A Guide for Marketers)