However, volume and subscriber activity rate increases were accompanied by overall open rate and click rate declines.
Messages from insurance firms had the highest average open rate (25.7%) and total click rate (7.8%) in the quarter, Yesmail found. Emails from technology companies had the lowest bounce rate (1.1%), but also the second-lowest click rate (1.6%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]
- What Makes a Best-in-Class Email Marketer? These Six Things.