Asked to rate their optimism about the overall US economy on a 0-100 scale, where 100 is most optimistic, marketers reported an average score of 66.1—nearly 20 points higher than the all-time low score of 47.7 in February 2009.
That bullishness extends across all B2B and B2C sectors, including manufacturing, biotech, and consumer packaged goods, the survey of CMOs and other marketing executives found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Building a Brand and Giving Back: Country Star Jimmy Charles on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Heat Up Marketing Impact With Data-Driven Personas
- What Online Shoppers Want--and How You Can Provide It [Infographic]
- Five Tips for Retailers to Win at Marketing in a Booming Economy
- 10 Steps to Set Up Your ABM Program, and 10 Mistakes to Avoid