Asked to rate their optimism about the overall US economy on a 0-100 scale, where 100 is most optimistic, marketers reported an average score of 66.1—nearly 20 points higher than the all-time low score of 47.7 in February 2009.
That bullishness extends across all B2B and B2C sectors, including manufacturing, biotech, and consumer packaged goods, the survey of CMOs and other marketing executives found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]