Asked to rate their optimism about the overall US economy on a 0-100 scale, where 100 is most optimistic, marketers reported an average score of 66.1—nearly 20 points higher than the all-time low score of 47.7 in February 2009.
That bullishness extends across all B2B and B2C sectors, including manufacturing, biotech, and consumer packaged goods, the survey of CMOs and other marketing executives found.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Your 2020 Marketing Plan the Kondo Way (Or How to Avoid CMO FOMO)
- Millennials and Gen Z Are Using Social Media Less: Here's How to Earn Their Attention and Loyalty Now
- How to Nail Positioning, Messaging, and Change Management: Matt Desmier on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Steps to Amplify Your Brand Message Beyond the Walls of Your Event
- How to Create a Customer Journey Map to Optimize Your Campaigns