Larger, Rising Star display ad formats introduced by the IAB in 2012 had a 70% higher click-through rate (CTR) than smaller traditional display formats, the analysis of more than 100 billion impressions delivered in 2013 found.
Moreover, Rising Star formats also had a significantly higher average interaction rate (1.98% vs. 1.08%) and video completion rate (53.44% vs. 44.77%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]