Larger, Rising Star display ad formats introduced by the IAB in 2012 had a 70% higher click-through rate (CTR) than smaller traditional display formats, the analysis of more than 100 billion impressions delivered in 2013 found.
Moreover, Rising Star formats also had a significantly higher average interaction rate (1.98% vs. 1.08%) and video completion rate (53.44% vs. 44.77%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips on How to Use Influencer Content in Paid Media [Infographic]
- Programmatic Media Buying: A Marketer's Guide
- What Shoppers Want: Customization, Coupons, Digital [Infographic]
- The Google Display Network: Stats and Insights for Advertisers [Infographic]
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country