However, of the 73% who are aware of the deduction, just more than half (57%) say they are taking advantage of it on their 2013 tax return.
Nearly two-thirds (64%) of the small business owners deducting marketing expense say they are writing off about the same amount this year as on their 2012 return, 22% are deducting more, and 14% are deducting less.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Myers-Briggs Personality Types in Business: Traits and Ideal Team-ups [Infographic]
- Less Creativity, More Efficiency: How Operating Remotely Affects Marketers' Work
- How to Build an Outstanding Marketing Team: A Seven-Step 'People Strategy'
- Flextime Can Transform Workplace Productivity (Post-Pandemic) [Infographic]
- Chatbot Advantages and Challenges [Infographic]