Search campaigns that are managed in conjunction with social advertising campaigns on average have 26% higher revenue per click than search campaigns managed in isolation, the analysis of $6 billion worth of marketing programs found.
Moreover, advertisers gain 68% higher revenue per conversion, on average, from their search campaigns when they are managed together with social advertising campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]