Search campaigns that are managed in conjunction with social advertising campaigns on average have 26% higher revenue per click than search campaigns managed in isolation, the analysis of $6 billion worth of marketing programs found.
Moreover, advertisers gain 68% higher revenue per conversion, on average, from their search campaigns when they are managed together with social advertising campaigns.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try