Why do some video advertisements get millions of online shares, whereas others barely get any?
Unruly recently set out to try to answer that question by examining which television ads from the most recent Super Bowl performed well online, and which did not.
Specifically, the analysis looked at how many online shares (via social media, blogs, etc.) each Super Bowl television advertisement garnered, and what qualities the highest performers had in common.
Among the key findings from the report:
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels