The study, which was based on an analysis of 1 billion global mentions of 200,000 companies across social networks and websites, found 75.5% of all interactions to be run-of-the-mill, such as questions about products and requests for customer service.
Of the remaining mentions, 17.6% were clearly positive and only 5.8% were clearly negative.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Achieve Cultural Velocity (And Why You Need to): Jonah Berger and Stefan Burford on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Secrets to Finding the Perfect Name for Your Brand: Jeremy Miller of 'Sticky Branding' on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 10 Most Valuable Global Brands
- Nine Criteria for an Ironclad Brand Strategy: Lindsay Pedersen on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Brand Marketing vs. Performance Marketing: Finding the Right Balance