The company examined more than 5 billion tweets to find 575,000 active fans in the United States, then analyzed that audience to identify insights that could be of use to marketers looking to reach fans without spending directly on official sponsorships or soccer media.
Below, key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising
- 50+ Retargeting Statistics Marketers Should Know [Infographic]
- How to Boost Your YouTube Strategy With Bumper Ads [Infographic]
- Attention-Grabbers: Five Publicity Lessons From Unique Billboard Ads
- Tips for Online Listings That Grab Attention and Generate Sales [Infographic]