Nearly three-quarters (73%) of marketers surveyed say they now create content as a part of their organic search marketing efforts, surpassing the number who engage in practices traditionally held to be the core of SEO, such as metatag research/deployment (68%) and link-building (52%).
Below, additional key insights from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 376 business leaders, senior marketing executives, and search practitioners from around the world (78% B2B-focused and 22% B2C-focused).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Google My Business: Set Up and Optimize Your Profile [Infographic]
- SEO Isn't an Exact Science... Here's What Marketers Can Do About That
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist [Infographic]