Nearly three-quarters (73%) of marketers surveyed say they now create content as a part of their organic search marketing efforts, surpassing the number who engage in practices traditionally held to be the core of SEO, such as metatag research/deployment (68%) and link-building (52%).
Below, additional key insights from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 376 business leaders, senior marketing executives, and search practitioners from around the world (78% B2B-focused and 22% B2C-focused).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- SEO vs. Google Ads: Which Approach Is More Effective?
- The Most Common SEO Issues Impacting Crawlability and Indexability
- How to Adapt to the Zero-Click Phenomenon and Dwindling Page One Organic Search Results
- Five Google Ads Tips to Help You Become a Better PPC Marketer
- How to Position Your B2B Brand for Search: Garrett Mehrguth on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]