Nearly three-quarters (73%) of marketers surveyed say they now create content as a part of their organic search marketing efforts, surpassing the number who engage in practices traditionally held to be the core of SEO, such as metatag research/deployment (68%) and link-building (52%).
Below, additional key insights from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 376 business leaders, senior marketing executives, and search practitioners from around the world (78% B2B-focused and 22% B2C-focused).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords
- Alexa, Revolutionize My SEO Strategy: How to Capitalize on AI-Assisted Voice Search