Forbes is the global brand with the most influential content on LinkedIn, according to a recent report from the social network.
The ranking was based on data from LinkedIn's Content Marketing Score tool, which measures member engagement with a company's pages, groups, employee updates, influencer posts, and sponsored updates.
The second most influential brand on the network is The World Economic Forum, according to the analysis.
The rest of the top 10 are media outlets and tech companies: Inc. Magazine, Microsoft, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, HP, Salesforce, IBM, and Mashable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Reasons Your Marketing Messages Aren't Hitting the Spot, and How to Make Sure They Do
- Unleash the Power of Video Marketing for Your Business: Five Ideas for Video Content
- 15 Ways to Tap the Power of Collaborative Content
- Podcasts as a Learning (and Teaching) Medium for Marketing (And More)
- Context Is Everything: Transmedia vs. Integrated Campaigns [Video]