Forbes is the global brand with the most influential content on LinkedIn, according to a recent report from the social network.
The ranking was based on data from LinkedIn's Content Marketing Score tool, which measures member engagement with a company's pages, groups, employee updates, influencer posts, and sponsored updates.
The second most influential brand on the network is The World Economic Forum, according to the analysis.
The rest of the top 10 are media outlets and tech companies: Inc. Magazine, Microsoft, the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, HP, Salesforce, IBM, and Mashable.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares