The report was based on data from 105,121 tweets sent by 521 North American search marketers active on Twitter, most of whom are SEM practitioners who tweet under their own names rather using brand, agency, or company handles.
The rest of the top 10 most cited industry sources by search marketers are Search Engine Watch, Marketing Land, Mashable, PPC Hero, Search Engine Journal, Moz, WordStream, TechCrunch, and Business Insider.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The 20 Biggest Winners on Google Search Last Year
- The Local Search Factors That Matter Most
- How Voice Search Can Drive Phone Calls to Your Business [Infographic]
- How to Perform a Detailed SERP Analysis to Find Low-Difficulty Keywords
- Alexa, Revolutionize My SEO Strategy: How to Capitalize on AI-Assisted Voice Search