The report was based on data from 105,121 tweets sent by 521 North American search marketers active on Twitter, most of whom are SEM practitioners who tweet under their own names rather using brand, agency, or company handles.
The rest of the top 10 most cited industry sources by search marketers are Search Engine Watch, Marketing Land, Mashable, PPC Hero, Search Engine Journal, Moz, WordStream, TechCrunch, and Business Insider.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try
- Image SEO: A Step-by-Step Guide for Ranking in Search Engines [Infographic]
- Influencers, SEO, and Getting More Done Than Seems Humanly Possible: Andy Crestodina on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Underrated But Effective Link-Building Tactics for SEO [Infographic]