The report was based on data from 105,121 tweets sent by 521 North American search marketers active on Twitter, most of whom are SEM practitioners who tweet under their own names rather using brand, agency, or company handles.
The rest of the top 10 most cited industry sources by search marketers are Search Engine Watch, Marketing Land, Mashable, PPC Hero, Search Engine Journal, Moz, WordStream, TechCrunch, and Business Insider.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Perform a Content Audit That Skyrockets Your Organic Traffic
- Three Actionable SEO Techniques to Improve Your Website Right Now
- 10 Recurring SEO Health Checks You Need to Be Doing
- Google Search Algorithm Updates: 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Optimize Your Site for Voice Search: A Comprehensive Guide [Infographic]