Another 29% of respondents say they sometimes have problems executing personalized marketing at scale, 14% rarely have issues, and 4% say they never struggle with personalization, the survey of 100 digital media and marketing executives based in the United States found.
The marketers surveyed say they struggle with scaled personalization for a mix of reasons: 33% cite poor or incomplete customer data is the biggest obstacle, 26% say they have difficulty turning their data into action, and 15% struggle to identify customers across different devices.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Let Stories Do the Heavy Lifting: StoryLeader Creator Chris Brogan on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- When Marketing Enters the Boardroom, How Can Agencies and Clients Respond?
- The Rise of Experiential Marketing: Beyond a Buzzword
- The State of B2B Account-Based Marketing
- Marketing 404 Errors: Six Marketing Stars Open Up About Their Mistakes (and What They Learned From Them) [Podcast]