July is the next most popular month for starting back-to-school shopping (29.2% of parents surveyed), followed by June (7.8%).
Some 6.6% of parents say they wait until after school starts to begin shopping.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,000 parents of school-age children.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]