July is the next most popular month for starting back-to-school shopping (29.2% of parents surveyed), followed by June (7.8%).
Some 6.6% of parents say they wait until after school starts to begin shopping.
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 1,000 parents of school-age children.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Six Neuroscience Principles to Supercharge Your Marketing Campaigns
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans