Moreover, almost a quarter (23%) of the B2B marketers surveyed plan to more than double their spending on content marketing in the year ahead.
None of marketers surveyed plan to reduce their spending on content marketing over the next 12 months.
Most respondents (56%) say they spent less than half of their marketing budgets on content marketing over the previous 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Direct Response Copywriting: How to Craft Copy That Converts [Infographic]
- How to Make Your Content Work Harder: Seven Fatty Phrases to Avoid in Your Writing
- The Proverb Effect (And How Marketers Can Use It): Author Ron Ploof on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- A Brand Storytelling Framework From Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- 2019 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends