Moreover, almost a quarter (23%) of the B2B marketers surveyed plan to more than double their spending on content marketing in the year ahead.
None of marketers surveyed plan to reduce their spending on content marketing over the next 12 months.
Most respondents (56%) say they spent less than half of their marketing budgets on content marketing over the previous 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- B2B Video Content: Top Goals, Formats, Channels, and Challenges
- 2020 B2C Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- How This Fitness Expert Grew Her YouTube Subscriber Count 10X in 3 Years: Lucy Wyndham Read on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]