Moreover, almost a quarter (23%) of the B2B marketers surveyed plan to more than double their spending on content marketing in the year ahead.
None of marketers surveyed plan to reduce their spending on content marketing over the next 12 months.
Most respondents (56%) say they spent less than half of their marketing budgets on content marketing over the previous 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Win Friends Who Influence People: SAP Ariba's Amisha Gandhi on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create a Video Marketing Strategy
- B2B Marketing People Line Up to See: Cybereason CMO Cindy Klein Roche on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- 2019 B2B Content Marketing Benchmarks, Budgets, and Trends: A First Look at New Research
- Hearing Voices: How to Create Impact With the Right Voiceover [Infographic]