Moreover, almost a quarter (23%) of the B2B marketers surveyed plan to more than double their spending on content marketing in the year ahead.
None of marketers surveyed plan to reduce their spending on content marketing over the next 12 months.
Most respondents (56%) say they spent less than half of their marketing budgets on content marketing over the previous 12 months.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO