Just over half (54%) of the advertisers in B2B email newsletters also buy in print, and slightly smaller proportion (47%) supplement their email newsletter campaigns with other digital buys.
The report was based on an analysis conducted between March 2013 and March 2014 of 2,905 B2B email newsletters and 19,915 advertisers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?