The use of the most popular and highly rated digital analytics products varies by business size—with larger enterprises relying heavily on paid products and small businesses using primarily free tools—according to a recent report from TrustRadius.
The report selected digital analytics product leaders based two factors: the estimated number of companies within each segment using each tool (popularity by business size), and the average rating given to each product by users on the TrustRadius website (satisfaction/likelihood to recommend).
All ratings came from authenticated reviews by end-users of the software suites, and the report also incorporated feedback given by digital analytics users in 230 in-depth reviews.
Below, the top-ranked products by market segment: small businesses (fewer than 51 employees), midsize companies (51-500 employees), and enterprises (more than 500 employees).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Become a Data-Driven Company (Without a Data Scientist): Linda Schumacher on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Forget ROAS, It's All About ROMI Now
- A Better Way to Gauge Sales Lift: Closed-Loop Measurement
- What You Need to Know About GDPR and Data Privacy: Lisa Loftis of SAS Talks to Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Marketing Metrics That Matter to the Bottom Line