The report was based on an analysis of 492 million commercial messages sent with permission to consumers around the world between May 2013 and April 2014.
The proportion of emails that didn't arrive in inboxes stayed fairly consistent throughout the time period examined, including during the end-of-year holiday shopping season when email volume typically surges.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How COVID-19 Affected Email Benchmarks in 19 Industries in Spring 2020
- COVID-19 and Email Marketing: What to Do When Reopening Is on the Horizon
- What If Your Email Metrics Are Off: Who's Really Clicking on Your Emails?
- Best (And Worst) Email Signoffs During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Five Ways to Supercharge Your Email Marketing [Infographic]