Some 69% of senior marketers at enterprise companies anticipate an increase in digital spend beyond inflation in 2015, and only 6% foresee a decrease, according to a recent report from Teradata and Econsultancy.
On the other hand, only 48% expect increases beyond inflation in traditional marketing budgets in 2015, and 29% who expect decreases, the study found.
Enterprise marketers expect digital budgets to increase roughly 10% annually for the next five years, with average digital spend reaching 40% of total budgets by 2019, according to the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Ways to Keep Marketing Even If Your Marketing Budget Is Quarantined
- B2B Decision-Maker Survey: COVID-19's Impact on Marketing, Buying, and Sales
- Survive or Thrive? CEOs Must Invest Now in Marketing
- The Seven Worst ABM Mistakes (And How to Fix Them)
- A Direct Effect: Direct Mail + Digital = Better Marketing Results [Infographic]