Photos featuring friends, families, couples, co-workers, and communities happily spending time together are the most popular holiday/celebration image type with marketers, according to a recent report from Corbis.
Images of group interactions are far more popular than those of just individual people and those without people at all, the analysis found.
The report was based on 500 commercial and editorial tearsheets from around the world featuring holiday and celebration imagery, as well as internal data from Corbis on its top-selling holiday/celebration photos.
Below, the five most popular holiday/celebration image types, in order of their popularity with marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Structure Your Content for Organic Google Rankings: A Proven Process
- The Top Content Marketing-Related Search Queries and Hashtags
- Five Content Marketing Myths Debunked
- Four Human Writing Tips That Will Make Search Bots Smile
- Having One Marketing Writer Can Be Ideal (And What to Do If That Person Leaves)