Photos featuring friends, families, couples, co-workers, and communities happily spending time together are the most popular holiday/celebration image type with marketers, according to a recent report from Corbis.
Images of group interactions are far more popular than those of just individual people and those without people at all, the analysis found.
The report was based on 500 commercial and editorial tearsheets from around the world featuring holiday and celebration imagery, as well as internal data from Corbis on its top-selling holiday/celebration photos.
Below, the five most popular holiday/celebration image types, in order of their popularity with marketers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How Agile Can Help You Balance Content Quality and Quantity
- Why the Future of Marketing Is Video: 40+ Statistics [Infographic]
- How to Create Buyer-Focused Sales Content That Gets Traction
- 29 Ways to Improve Your Writing Skills and Avoid Content Mediocrity [Infographic]
- How Marketers Would Spend Additional Content Budget