The report was based on spend data from 1,128 Halloween costume keywords for Text Ads and Product Listing Ads on Google in the United States from August to September 2014.
Of the total $2.9 million spend examined, $720,000 went to keywords for costumes that fall under the traditional Disney brand (e.g., Disney Princess, Mickey Mouse), and $168,000 went to keywords related to the Disney-owned brands of Marvel (e.g., Spider-Man, Captain America) and Star Wars (e.g., Yoda, Darth Vader).
Costumes related to Disney's film "Frozen" were particularly popular, accounting for 19% of all spend of Halloween costume keywords.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Effective Link-Building Strategies According to SEO Experts
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts