Publishers' other top email pain points include dynamic content/personalization (42% cite as an issue), list maintenance (41%), mobile optimization (33%), analytics (33%), segmentation (30%), and content automation (29%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 182 respondents from various sectors of the publishing industry, including B2B, consumer, and association publishers.
- 60% of respondents say growing their list size is a top email priority for next year.
- 58% see improving list/data quality as a top priority and 39% want to focus on optimizing messages for mobile devices.
- Personalization/dynamic content only ranks sixth as a priority for next year despite being cited as the second biggest email pain point by publishers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Keep Your Email Marketing Strategy Relevant to Millennials
- Your Giant Email Marketing Statistics Guide [Infographic]
- How to Choose the Most Appealing Images for Your Email and Content Marketing
- Groundhogs, Coffee, and Oktoberfest: Top-Performing Unconventional Email Themes
- Five Email Trends and Best-Practices for 2019