Publishers' other top email pain points include dynamic content/personalization (42% cite as an issue), list maintenance (41%), mobile optimization (33%), analytics (33%), segmentation (30%), and content automation (29%).
Below, additional key findings from the report, which was based on data from a survey of 182 respondents from various sectors of the publishing industry, including B2B, consumer, and association publishers.
- 60% of respondents say growing their list size is a top email priority for next year.
- 58% see improving list/data quality as a top priority and 39% want to focus on optimizing messages for mobile devices.
- Personalization/dynamic content only ranks sixth as a priority for next year despite being cited as the second biggest email pain point by publishers.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Email Year in Review: 2019's Important Developments in Email
- Five Ways to Boost Your Email Campaigns' Inbox Placement in 2020
- Emails Design Trends for 2020: The Future Is Here [Infographic]
- What You Should Know About Your Audience Before Creating the Perfect Email Workflow
- How Long Does It Take to Produce a Marketing Email?