However, 33% say stores' staying open all day on Thanksgiving is a great idea that provides more time for holiday shopping.
An additional 17% are not sure whether staying open for the extended hours is good.
The report was based on data from a poll of 1,001 consumers in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]