However, 33% say stores' staying open all day on Thanksgiving is a great idea that provides more time for holiday shopping.
An additional 17% are not sure whether staying open for the extended hours is good.
The report was based on data from a poll of 1,001 consumers in the United States.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age