Some 54% of marketing and sales professionals at enterprise companies say quality content creation is one of the most effective search engine optimization tactics they employ, according to a recent report from Conductor and Ascend2.
Frequent website updating is also considered important to SEO success, with 50% of respondents saying it is one of the most effective tactics they use.
Other frequently cited SEO tactics include keyword research/management (46% rate it as one of the most effective tactics), social media integration (28%), local search optimization (28%), frequent blogging (17%), and link-building (13%).
Just 2% of enterprise professionals say mobile optimization tactics are currently highly effective.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Three Off-Site Tactics That Seriously Boost SEO Traffic
- SEO vs. PPC: Which Search Marketing Strategy Should You Choose? [Infographic]
- Four Ways to Prepare for Voice Commerce
- The Top Google Search Rank Factors According to SEO Experts
- Seven Simple (and Free) Keyword Research Tools Every Marketer Should Try