Some 40% of advertisers in the US do not display the products showcased on-air at all on their desktop-accessible homepages; 15% show the products with compromised visibility; and 25% include the products as part of a rotating slideshow, the analysis found.
Advertisers in the UK and Germany, the other two markets examined in the report, are doing slightly better, with 22% and 25%, respectively, clearly showcasing products online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Eight Common Campaign Management Mistakes Agencies Make
- The Anatomy and Current State of Programmatic Advertising [Infographic]
- Five Simple Programmatic Strategies to Drive More Leads
- Advertising During the COVID-19 Outbreak: What Audiences Want
- Going Beyond Google to Gain New Customers With Search Advertising