Some 40% of advertisers in the US do not display the products showcased on-air at all on their desktop-accessible homepages; 15% show the products with compromised visibility; and 25% include the products as part of a rotating slideshow, the analysis found.
Advertisers in the UK and Germany, the other two markets examined in the report, are doing slightly better, with 22% and 25%, respectively, clearly showcasing products online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Global Ad Spend Trends: Forecasts by Medium and Country
- Optimize Display Ads With Consumer Insights: Stats and Best-Practices [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Ads, the B2B Marketer's Secret Weapon: AJ Wilcox on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Is the Fight Against Bot Ad Fraud Succeeding?
- Top 4 Reasons SMBs Should Use Paid Search