Some 40% of advertisers in the US do not display the products showcased on-air at all on their desktop-accessible homepages; 15% show the products with compromised visibility; and 25% include the products as part of a rotating slideshow, the analysis found.
Advertisers in the UK and Germany, the other two markets examined in the report, are doing slightly better, with 22% and 25%, respectively, clearly showcasing products online.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels
- The Meteoric Rise of Podcastingâ€”and Podcast Advertising [Infographic]
- Memorable Ad Jingles: Can Consumers Recall Classic Commercial Tunes?
- Holiday Marketing in October? Why Ad Campaigns Should Start Early [Infographic]