Some 55% of online shoppers say reviews from other shoppers are an important factor that influences their ultimate decision to buy or not buy, the survey of 1,000 mobile and desktop users found.
However, 23% of consumers say they do not think reviews from others are important, and 22% are indifferent about the issue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Top Factors That Slow B2B Purchases
- How to Use Psychology to Improve Your Digital Marketing Campaigns [Infographic]
- Holiday Planning: How and When to Market for Thanksgiving [Infographic]
- Holiday Shopping Trends for 2018: Consumers' Spend and Gift Plans
- Consumers' Gift Card Preferences in the Digital Age