Some 55% of online shoppers say reviews from other shoppers are an important factor that influences their ultimate decision to buy or not buy, the survey of 1,000 mobile and desktop users found.
However, 23% of consumers say they do not think reviews from others are important, and 22% are indifferent about the issue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends
- Halloween by the Numbers: 2019 Statistics for Marketers [Infographic]
- Trust and Privacy: Reaching Today's Connected Customers [Infographic]