Some 55% of online shoppers say reviews from other shoppers are an important factor that influences their ultimate decision to buy or not buy, the survey of 1,000 mobile and desktop users found.
However, 23% of consumers say they do not think reviews from others are important, and 22% are indifferent about the issue.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]