The United States Navy had the most Shazamed television advertisement last year, according to a recent report from the audio identification app.
The report relied on internal data from Shazam, a mobile application that recognizes music and other sounds from TV and other sources. The rankings were based on which songs/jingles from television commercials users identified most often in 2014.
The rest of the top 10 most Shazamed commercials of 2014 came from Jeep, Jaguar, Cheerios, Aquafina, ConAgra, Budweiser, Carnival Cruise Lines, and Bud Light.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Five Steps to Take Before You Launch a Digital Marketing Campaign
- Context Is Everything: Language and Voice in Marketing Messaging [Video]
- Going Hyper-Local: How Sponsoring an Event Can Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Five Tips to Ace This Holiday Season With Search Ads
- The Most Effective PPC Ad Channels