The report, which was the second in a series, was based on data from a survey of 100 people responsible for influencing or making B2B technology buying decisions (33% influencers; 67% decision makers).
More than half of respondents (57%) said they had looked at product brochures/data sheets from B2B technology vendors in the past six months, the most engagement with any content type.
Other commonly consumed content types include: Emails from vendors (52% have read in the past six months), white papers (52%), competitive vendor worksheets (42%), and case studies/success stories (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Requesting Rights to User-Generated Content: A Guide for Travel Brands (and Others) [Infographic]
- Why Marketers Should Invest in the Stories Format and Stories Ads, and How to Do It
- 10 Shortcuts to Gathering High-Quality Whitepaper Content
- The Biggest Deficiencies of B2B Content Marketing Programs
- Six Reasons It's Time for Brands to Replace Stock Photos With User-Generated Content