The report, which was the second in a series, was based on data from a survey of 100 people responsible for influencing or making B2B technology buying decisions (33% influencers; 67% decision makers).
More than half of respondents (57%) said they had looked at product brochures/data sheets from B2B technology vendors in the past six months, the most engagement with any content type.
Other commonly consumed content types include: Emails from vendors (52% have read in the past six months), white papers (52%), competitive vendor worksheets (42%), and case studies/success stories (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Top 10 Video Trends [Infographic]
- Six Tips to Ensure Your B2B Content Marketing Efforts Are Not Wasted
- Why You Need to Produce Original Research: B2B Marketing Forum Speaker Clare McDermott on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The 7 Deadly Sins of B2B Content: GoToWebinar's Daniel Waas on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Three Less-Popular Content Marketing Tactics That Still Generate Traffic, Links, and Social Shares