The report, which was the second in a series, was based on data from a survey of 100 people responsible for influencing or making B2B technology buying decisions (33% influencers; 67% decision makers).
More than half of respondents (57%) said they had looked at product brochures/data sheets from B2B technology vendors in the past six months, the most engagement with any content type.
Other commonly consumed content types include: Emails from vendors (52% have read in the past six months), white papers (52%), competitive vendor worksheets (42%), and case studies/success stories (42%).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Use Storytelling to Transform Your B2B Content Marketing: Bobby Lehew on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- Why a Picture Really Is Worth a Thousand Words According to Neuroscience
- How to Create a Content Strategy for COVID-19 (or Other Crises) in Five Steps
- Eight Talking Points to Justify Your Content Budget During COVID-19 [Infographic]
- Eight Ways Your Content Marketing Might Be Sabotaging Your SEO