The data came from a research series released last year by TrackMaven, including a Twitter report (based on 1.7 million tweets from 1,423 brand accounts), blog report (1.2 million posts from 4,618 brands), email report (93,000 emails from 2,000 email lists), Instagram report (accounts of Fortune 500 companies), and Facebook report (1.5 million from nearly 6,000 brand pages).
Key findings from the research include the following:
Instagram: The most popular day that brands post content to Instagram is Thursday, and the most popular time is between 1 PM and 2PM; the most effective day (i.e., with the highest engagement level) is Monday and the most effective time is between 8 AM and 9 AM (all times are US EST; days/times are b,ased on cumulative data with popularity/effectiveness varying from brand to brand).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Nine Cringey Mistakes in Marketing Writing and Content
- How to Deliver Personalized Content at Scale No Matter Your Marketing Strategy
- The Secret to Dell's Success in B2B Influencer Marketing: Konstanze Alex on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- How to Create Effective Sales Enablement Content
- Content Marketing That's Strong and Fit Enough to Generate ROI [Infographic]