The report was based on data from an experiment conducted by Brandwatch in which 100 retail brands based in the United States and the United Kingdom were tagged in a series of different types of @mention tweets (questions, comments, complaints, etc.).
Brands responded to 65% of the Twitter mentions that included a direct question, compared with just 29% of mentions that did not include a question.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Seven Social Media Content Trends for 2020 and Beyond [Infographic]
- Micro-Influencer Trends: Platform, Format, and Compensation Preferences
- Do Consumers Think Instagram Should Hide Likes?
- Social Video in 2020: The Viewpoints of Marketers and Consumers [2 Infographics]
- Ethics and Social Media Influencers: What Consumers Expect