Some 70% of those buying gifts say they plan to spend less than $50; 16% plan to spend less than $100.
The men surveyed plan to spend more on gifts compared with the women surveyed ($61 vs. $47, on average).
The report was based on data from a survey of 1,000 adults living in the United States. Some 59% of respondents say they plan to celebrate Valentine's Day this year.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends