Some 66% of B2B leaders view their efforts as somewhat successful, and just 7% say inbound marketing has not helped their business at all.
The report was based on data from a survey of 270 B2B businesspeople (40% C-suite leaders, 32% VPs/directors/managers, 28% other) from around the world (75% North America, 15% Europe, 10% other).
Below, additional key findings from the report.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- The Role Technology Plays in the Lives of Gen Alpha Kids [Infographic]
- A Connected World in Flux: 10 Insights for Marketing and Business Leaders [Infographic]
- Capitalize on the Culture of Laziness: Five Subscription and DTC E-Commerce Trends for 2020
- It's Coming: Is Your Brand Prepared for an Economic Downturn?
- B2B Marketers' Plans for 2020: Spend, Objective, and Strategy Trends