The report was based on data from an annual survey of more than 12,700 consumers in the United States who were asked to rate their satisfaction with their last experience at a given restaurant chain and their likelihood to recommend it to others. Each restaurant brand was assigned a Composite Loyalty Index score based on service, food quality, and value.
Papa Murphy's, which differentiates itself by making pizzas for customers to take home and bake themselves, ranked first thanks to high food quality, healthiness, speedy service, and cleanliness ratings. Pizza Ranch ranked second, followed by Papa John's, Domino's, and CiCi's Pizza.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]