The report was based on data from an annual survey of more than 12,700 consumers in the United States who were asked to rate their satisfaction with their last experience at a given restaurant chain and their likelihood to recommend it to others. Each restaurant brand was assigned a Composite Loyalty Index score based on service, food quality, and value.
Papa Murphy's, which differentiates itself by making pizzas for customers to take home and bake themselves, ranked first thanks to high food quality, healthiness, speedy service, and cleanliness ratings. Pizza Ranch ranked second, followed by Papa John's, Domino's, and CiCi's Pizza.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Meet the Parennials (Millennial Parents)
- Super Bowl Viewers: Demographic, Device, and Ad Trends [Infographic]
- The Most Annoying Types of People on the Internet [Infographic]
- The Next Decade of E-Commerce: A Shift From Intent to Discovery
- The 2019 Holiday Shopping Season: Spend, Timing, and Channel Trends