More than half (55%) of advertising and marketing executives say they are collaborating more closely with the technology leaders in their company compared with three years ago, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
Some 39% of marketers say they are collaborating about the same with IT executives compared with three years ago, and only 3% say they are collaborating less closely.
On the other side, 33% of chief information officers (CIOs) say they are collaborating more closely with their marketing counterparts compared with three years ago, 37% say they are collaborating the same amount, and 5% say they are collaborating less closely.
Nearly a quarter (23%) of CIOs surveyed say they are unsure about the level of collaboration or do not work with any marketing and advertising executives.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Is Your Platform-Heavy Martech Stack Costing You?
- The Habits of Highly Effective Leaders [Infographic]
- Upskilling: How Professional Development Can Improve Company Performance and Employee Retention
- Remote Marketing Teams: Benefits, Challenges, and Five Tools to Keep Them Synced
- An Enterprise Approach to Content Management