More than half (55%) of advertising and marketing executives say they are collaborating more closely with the technology leaders in their company compared with three years ago, according to a recent report from The Creative Group.
Some 39% of marketers say they are collaborating about the same with IT executives compared with three years ago, and only 3% say they are collaborating less closely.
On the other side, 33% of chief information officers (CIOs) say they are collaborating more closely with their marketing counterparts compared with three years ago, 37% say they are collaborating the same amount, and 5% say they are collaborating less closely.
Nearly a quarter (23%) of CIOs surveyed say they are unsure about the level of collaboration or do not work with any marketing and advertising executives.
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- How to Ensure a Sound RFP Bid: Six Best-Practices to Achieve Success
- The Five Most Effective Applications of AI for Marketing: Christopher S. Penn on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]
- The Company Behaviors That Employees Won't Tolerate
- Employee Engagement: Three Ways to Improve Your Strategy and Approach
- Putting Heart Into Your Business: 'Heartificial Empathy' Author Minter Dial on Marketing Smarts [Podcast]