The report was based on data from a survey conducted in January 2015 of 1,012 consumers in the United States who had bought online within the previous 12 months. (Respondents who had not made a purchase online in the previous year were not included in the analysis.)
Some 24% of respondents say they are "frequent shoppers" (going online at least once per week, on average, to make a purchase); 36% are "occasional shoppers" (once a month, on average); 40% are "infrequent shoppers" (once a year, on average).
Take the first step (it's free).
You may also like:
- Marketing Beyond Millennials: Connecting With Generation Z
- Brands Teens Like: Top Clothing, Social Media, and Video Brands [Infographic]
- The Home Is at the Heart of Commerce Marketing [Infographic]
- How Concerned Are Consumers About Online Privacy?
- Neuroscience and Marketing Storytelling: Context Is Everything [Video]